Responsible for building and leading local branch office(s) through coaching and developing account teams. This position is responsible for hiring, training and retaining production and administrative staff, consistently hitting office growth plan, networking, and mentoring and guiding staff with creative development strategies.
· Coach, train, and developing branch office account teams.
· Lead and carry out a vision for the growth of the local office(s).
· Responsible for networking and growing market opportunities.
· Recruit and source internal candidates for local office(s).
· Ensure that personnel adhere to company policies, objectives, and practices.
· Develop and maintain business relationships at both the consultant and client level.
· Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish individual and office goals; as well as lead and direct the work of others.
· Maximize territory potential through identifying and targeting prospects, qualifying and conducting client meetings.
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Communicates and advises clients regarding GDH services, specific job orders and other client matters (conference calls, investigating and resolving client concerns, etc...)
· Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to grow client pools.
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge and solidify GDH’s presence in the local market.
· Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of business division assignment, core competencies/skill sets, and GDH as a whole.
· Participate in planning long or short-term business objectives.
· Ensures all client documents are continuously accurate and updated including client requirements related to onboarding process and procedures, e.g. drug tests and background screenings.
· Adheres to and complies with all policies and procedures set forth by GDH Consulting and the Division; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
· All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
· Ability to motivate staff.
· Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
· Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites / systems.
· Ability to cold call potential candidates.
· Technical capacity.
· Communication proficiency.
· Customer service oriented.
· Problem solving.
· Works well in team environment.
· Planning and organization.
· Attention to detail.
· Ethical conduct.
· Time management.
This position is responsible for supervising a team of Recruiters and Account Executives.
This is largely a sedentary role. 3
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel is expected for this position, based upon recruiting demands. Not expected to exceed 15%.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of I.T. sales experience
Preferred Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year’s sales experience, preferably in a staffing environment; or equivalent combination of education and training.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.